Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lavender Shortbread cookies

Looks like we broke the hiatus. It's been way too long, and life hasn't stopped for one bit.

I went to a giant craft fair this weekend and I was totally inspired by all of the talent! And I still don't have much time to hone any skills of mine but I still bake, and this time it's floral.

I have fallen in love with lavender recently. I never liked it as a kid, but it's really grown on me! I now have lavender oils, soaps, epsom salts and now cooking lavender.

It's not for everyone, let me be clear. But if it's a stormy autumn night and you're home alone having spent the last 4 hours taking notes on the psychology of perception, some times you have to take a break and make some cookies.

Especially ones that make you feel like you are in a bakery in Provence!

Adapted from Joy the Baker, a hero of mine.








Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips